Location: Square on the Daxlander Strasse, that runs along the harbour. Exact location unknown.
Hitler spoke to 50.000 people in a tent on this square in Karlsruhe on November 1, 1932.
On March 12, 1936 Hitler spoke at the Hochschulkampfbahn in Karlsruhe.
Durlach - Hitler drives through Durlach on his way to Öschelbronn (18)
Location: Pfinztalstrasse (than called Adolf-Hitler-Strasse). There’s a picture taken of Hitler near the Turnhalle.
Today: Unknown if the location of the picture is still recognisable.
On September 14, 1933 Hitler visited the village of Öschelbronn. A large fire had just ruïned big parts of the village. Hitler flew from Berlin to Karlsruhe. From there he took the car through Durlach, that has now become a part of Karlsruhe and Pforzheim. Large crowds had gathered to see Hitler, who arrived at Öschelbronn at 13.45 hours. He visited the fire site and left at 14.30 hours to take his plane back to Berlin in Böblingen.
Hitler on the Adolf-Hitler-Strasse in Durlach, on his way to Öschelbronn.
While he lived in Führer Haupt Quartier Tannenberg in July 1940, Hitler visited Freudenstadt (picture on the left) and the Maginotlinie (picture on the right).
Hitler visits generals (3)
Today: Efringen is called Efringen-Kirchen now. The Streitkräftunterstützungskommando (SKB) is there still. One of the bunkers in the area is on the Hölzeleweg.
On May 19, 1939 Hitler was in Efringen. He held a speech for several generals.
Eutingen airfield (4)
Location: Eutingen im Gäu, exact location unknown
On June 18, 1940 Hitler left the FHQ Wolfschlucht (1) to go to FHQ Tannenberg. He departed by air from airfield Gros-Caillou and flew to Eutingen, east of Freudenstadt. From there he was driven to FHQ Tannenberg.
Hitler in Kehl (20)
On June 30, 1940 Hitler toured through the Elsass. He also visited Kehl, near the French border, right across the river from Strassburg. A lot of bunkers and war-related locations can be found back in the area.
Baden-Würtemberg is the land of the Bodensee, Heidelberg, Mannheim and Stuttgart. A large part of the German Siegfried line was along the border between Baden-Würtemberg and France. Hitler visited Stuttgart already in 1920. His FHQ Tannenberg was in this part of the country, but Hitler used it only once, in July 1940.